Justice in Sint Maarten!
How “professionals” are completing Mortgage Fraud, Money Laundering and Tax Evasion in Sint Maarten?Easy!
1. On 05.July.2007 and on Feb.26.2009 the ex- Managing Director of of my Company (Evmolpia Private Foundation) signed and registered false/untrue documents. Untrue/false First and Second Mortgage deeds (with total amount of USD 1 670 000.00-one million six hundred and seventy thousand US Dollars) ware attached to aCompany without Bank Account.
2. Up to Jan.10.2011 the total amount of the untrue/false Mortgage Deeds (attached to a Private Foundation without Bank Account) was USD 1 670 000.00 (one million six hundred and seventy thousand US Dollars) Annex 23.
3. On Jan.10.2012 the fraudulent Notary F.E.Gijsbertha/M.Mingo and the the fraudulent Director of the Cadaster (Mr. Clemens Roos) transferred five apartments (property of Evmolpia Private Foundation ) to Mr. Albert van der Waag for USD 550 000.00(five hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) Annex 24!
4. On Jan.11.2012 the five hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) paid for the five apartments disappeared, and the total amount of the untrue Mortgage Deeds was illegally increased with USD 835 000.00 (eight hundred thirty five thousand US Dollars) penalty, – from USD 1 670 000.00 up-to USD 2 505 000.00(two million five hundred and five thousand US Dollars) Annex 25.
5. In fact, the fraudulent Notary F.E.Gijsbertha/M.Mingo and the fraudulent Director of the Cadaster (Mr. Clemens Roos) transferred Annex 24 five apartments (property of Evmolpia Private Foundation ) to Mr. Albert van der Waag and added USD 835 000.00(eight hundred thirty five thousand US Dollars) interest/penalty. Compare the total amounts in Annex 23 and Annex 25.
6. Three weeks later (on Jan.31.2012) Albert van der Waag (part of this illegal organization specialized in Mortgage Fraud, Money Laundering and Tax Evasion ) started Court Case EJ 21/2012 (Annex 26) and requested the Court of First Instance of Sint Maarten to announce Me/Y.Busarov and My Company/Evmolpia PFF in Bankruptcy! The Hearing was handled from Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen!
7. On Feb.27.2012 I/Y.Busarov received unsigned, unregistered and unstamped pieces of paper, named “vonnis” to EJ 21/2012 (Annex 28)! Along with those pieces of paper, I/Ybusarov received a second set of unsigned, unregistered and unstamped pieces of paper (without any legal effect),named “vonnis” to EJ20/2012 (Annex 29)! It is a fact that, I/Y.Busarov was not summoned, was not present and I am not a party in Court Case EJ 20/2012, and that makes the “vonnis” to EJ 20/2012 (Annex 29) one forged document!
8. Based on unsigned, not-stamped unregistered and untrue/forged document (“vonnis” to EJ 20/2012 –Annex 29), on April.13.2012 I/Y.Busarov was arrested in the Court House of Sent Maarten, and (after ten minutes in the Police Station) send directly to Pointe Blanche Prison Sint Maarten (Annex 30)! I/Y.Busarov requested copy of the Court order and the arrest warrant from the Police and the Prosecutors Office Sint Maarten! The request was denied! The Prosecutors Office Sint Maarten informed me(Y.Busarov) that “this is not criminal Case, and they have nothing to do with the arrest and the imprisonment of The Second Applicant”! The Prosecutors Office also informed The Second Applicant that, the arrest was ordered from Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen, and The Second Applicant should contact Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen for more information!
9. On April.26.2012. I/Y.Busarov was forced once again to a hearing in connection with a not-existing Court Case (EJ 20/2012)! Once again Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen requested me/Y.Busarov to “cooperate“(in fact legalize the illegal transfer of five apartments disappearance of USD 550 000.00, the illegally increased Mortgage amount -with USD 835 000.00- and the usurpation of the property of Evmolpia PF). Once again I/Y.Busarov clear explained that, my Company (Evmolpia PF) does not have a Bank Account, cannot receiveUSD 1 670 000.00(one million six hundred and seventy thousand US Dollars) AND CAN NOT BE BANKRUPT! After the unlawful imprisonment did not have the desired effect, Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen on his own initiative acknowledged the existence of Article 5 of ECHR, and ordered my (Y.Busarov) release under home-detention (Annex 32).
10. From April.27.2012 – up to date- Dec.13.2012 I (Y.Busarov) am under House-arrest (for over seven months – Annex 32). I (Y.Busarov) am a victim of acts of direct coercion and flagrant acts of severe intimidation.
11. This is just the “tip of the iceberg”! More to come…!